Accomplished Livermore Real Estate and Business Law Attorney Protects Clients’ Interests
Astute California lawyer also handles bankruptcy and estate planning matters
At Robert C. Borris Jr. Law in Livermore, I know how to anticipate and address difficult legal issues and represent businesses and individuals in the San Francisco area and throughout the rest of California in real estate, business law and estate planning matters, as well as other legal issues, including business bankruptcy. With more than 44 years of experience, I am skilled at developing comprehensive legal strategies and aggressively advocating for my clients’ interests in the courtroom and during negotiations. Whether you need representation in a real estate purchase, advice on incorporating your business or help navigating the probate process, I will thoroughly analyze your situation and determine your best legal options.
Resourceful counselor works to keep clients informed and actively involved
An experienced attorney can help you minimize risk and fully understand the repercussions of the legal decisions you make. I offer the following qualities to my clients:
- Business law authority — Companies need a legal advocate who understands their unique concerns, and I am extremely knowledgeable on the many legal issues businesses can encounter, from small startups to large, complex organizations.
- Accomplished trial advocate — When litigation becomes necessary, having a firm and effective advocate who is comfortable in the courtroom is key, and I have a long track record of securing favorable outcomes.
- Works one-on-one with clients — I understand how stressful legal issues can be and work closely with my clients to better discern how I can help them reach their goals.
I am dedicated to giving you the legal support you need to make sound and prudent decisions.
Meticulous advocate delivers reliable and thorough representation to California residents and businesses
I offer a broad range of legal services to best serve my clients and offer comprehensive representation in the following areas:
- Real estate law — The sale and purchase of property is more involved than people typically expect. I have a nuanced understanding of a wide range of real estate law issues, including residential real estate and commercial real estate transactions, and will seek an efficient resolution to your matter.
- Business law — Companies routinely face complex legal issues and need reliable legal support. I handle many types of business law concerns, including personal business bankruptcy and guidance on business formation and business succession planning. I will develop a plan to support your organization’s long-term success. Should a dispute arise over an alleged breach of contract, or a partner or shareholder dispute, I am a fierce advocate during business litigation.
- Estate planning — Putting your affairs in order is an important part of protecting your family’s future. I appreciate the sensitive nature of estate planning matters and offer compassionate guidance and advice, including in guardianship and conservatorship matters. I also help those tasked with administering a deceased loved one’s estate through the probate and estate administration process.
Delaying legal action can have severe consequences. I can accurately assess the most complicated of legal issues and will construct a solid plan to address them.
Contact a proven California law firm to schedule a free consultation
At Robert C. Borris Jr. Law, I understand how challenging legal issues can be and represent clients across the San Francisco area and throughout California in real estate, business law and estate planning, as well as other legal issues. Call 510-909-2866 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Livermore office.